• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    moonshine

Hi,
    I’d like to thank you for your help especially in speaking section. I did my exam yesterday (18/1/2020) actually ,I’d like to share with others .
    Firstly, writing section :
    letter : your local school need to improve its buildings and play area , you want to help (how,when,why)
    Essay: How harmful children’s violent video games and TV programmes are ? And what can be done to alleviate the problem ?

Speaking section:
    Part 1:
    1: what kind of flats do you live in?
    2: do you like your home and why?
    3: did you like to write with pens or pencils when you were a child?
    4: do like to write with pen or pencil now?
    5: do like cakes ? Do like to bake it ?
    6: do like to eat sweet things after your meal?

Part 2: describe a goal that you set in your life . (However, my exam group have different topics in part 2 like : describe an animal you like / describe a performance you like such as film or play)

Part 3:
    1: how important for people to set goals?
    2: what kind of goals that people set according to their different stages in life?
    3: what kind of personal goals that set in life( such as improve confedience )
    4: do you think that personal goals are more important than other kind of goals (such as promotion at work)

Other questions about goals ……. I’d like that it would be helpful for other exam takers . Good luck

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2012-2020 All prices are in USD. IELTS Online Practice is provided by Wisekangaroo Pty Ltd (ABN: 86 159 373 770)

CONTACT US

Send us an email with any questions about our courses and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending
or

Forgot your details?