• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    f

Hi! I just finished having my speaking test few minutes ago.
    In part 1, I was asked whether I work or study. Followed by what’s my duty as a teacher and which one do I prefer between my job and my colleagues. He further asked me whether I’ve lived in a countryside before, what I usually do when I’m in the countryside, and would I prefer to live in the countryside in the future. He switched over to tea and coffee. He asked me which one do I prefer, which one of them is more popular in your country and which do I often offer my guest.

Part 2 was about a movie I watched that I would like to discuss with my friends.Part 3 was about the movie industry. Does a country’s film industry help to put the country in the international limelight? Is it good for the government to support its movie industry. Does everyone love the same film genre and why?

Please during my part 1, before I’d finished answering the questions and about to give reasons he’ll interrupt and ask me why. He did this more than 5 times. It was as if he was waiting for me to respond Yes or No to ask me why. Hope it’s normal?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
Reply To: IELTS Exam – Alhassa, Saudi Arabia – March 20, 2020
Your information:

©2012-2020 All prices are in USD. IELTS Online Practice is provided by Wisekangaroo Pty Ltd (ABN: 86 159 373 770)

CONTACT US

Send us an email with any questions about our courses and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending
or

Forgot your details?