This topic contains 0 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  bina 2 months ago.

• Author
     bina

Hi, I just had my computer based IELTS test on 22 Feb 2019.
    Reading 1: the origin of tattoos from polynesian island, there are diagram, T/F/N, multiple choice questions
    Reading 2: An article about corporate social responsibility, need to match headings to paragraph, and complete missing words question
    Reading 3: voynic manuscript, there are some T/F/N, matching the name of person and its statement, and some complete missing words question

The writing 1 was about a bar graph of family weekly spending in 2 different period. Writing 2 was about products is all about good quality and its needs in people. Advertisement is unnecessary and only a form of entertainment. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
    Speaking is about the environment that I live in, what do I want to change in my neighbourhood.
    Thee second part was about an intelegnce person I know, who is the person, what is the person doing, and why is the person intelegent
    The third part was about hand writing, its relation with intellegence, can teacher help the development of intellegence, what is a good teacher, who is more important between parents and teacher to educate kids, and that’s all I can think about

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

CONTACT US

Send us an email with any questions about our courses and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending

©2012-2019 All prices are in USD. IELTS Online Practice is provided by Wisekangaroo Pty Ltd (ABN: 86 159 373 770)

or

Forgot your details?