This topic contains 0 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by mithun 1 year, 5 months ago.
- December 20, 2017 at 12:52 pm #22879mithun
Today I had my Speaking test and would like to share the questions as I remember
Place – Bangalore, India
Date – 20 Dec 2017
Speaking Part – 1
1. Do you work or study?
2. Where do you live?
3. What type of work you do?
4. Do you enjoy your work?
5. Do you know any person from the history whom you like?
6. Have you been to any historical places in your country?
7. Do you know your neighbour?
8. How important is to have good neighbours?
9. Do you prefer to have young or elder neighbours? why?
1. Describe a good news that you heard about a person whom you know.
a. Who s that person?
b. How you came to know about the good news?
c. How you felt when you heard that good news?
d. How did you share that good news with others?
Speaking part – 3
1. How do people share happy moments?
2. Why do people hide good news from others?
3. What is the role of social media in sharing happy moments?
4. How do people celebrate happy moments in your country?
5. What is the importance of television channels showing positive news in the society?
6. Are they doing so at the moment?
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.