IELTS Exam – Bangalore, India – June 28, 2017

This topic contains 0 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  kashmiramore 4 weeks, 1 day ago.

• Author
     kashmiramore

Hi All,
    Exam date : 24.06.17
    Writing , Listening and Reading topics are covered by few members already but I didn’t see similar questions for speaking.
    My Speaking test :
    1. Your full name
    2. Do you work or study
    3. What did you study and share some information
    4. Did you get chance to do what you like in evenings during college days? how?
    5. Tell me something about Mirrors
    6. Have you purchased any mirror ? why ? what is the second use of having mirror around you.
    7. Do you wear watch ? why? what do you think of buying expensive watches . why people generally spent alot on it.
    8. 1-2 minutes topic : Describe an interesting neighbor
    9. Do you feel geography matters when it comes to staying in touch with neighbors? why ?
    10. What is like bonding with neighbors in busy cities
    11. What is the use of having neighbors
    12. Is Nation a community? Sorry I quietly asked her to elaborate this question , not because I didn’t understand the meaning but didn’t know what to speak… She again repeated the same question ( will I loose marks?)
    I said, nation is a community only when there is a cricket match OR someone attacks our country or an outsider says something bad about us .. otherwise I daily see lot of problems between two states , within cities and people aren’t together.
    13. What can be done to avoid fights between two states? I said, education can improve as people generally fight when they are in- secured or find other person superior .. but they don’t realize that we all our under one roof and its helping the country grow..
    That’s all happened during speaking test on 25.06.17. Hope that helps, thank you.
    Kind Regards,
    Kashmira

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

CONTACT US

Send us an email with any questions about our courses and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending

©2012-2017 All prices are in USD. IELTS Online Practice is provided by Wisekangaroo Pty Ltd (ABN: 86 159 373 770)

or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account