This topic contains 0 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  kuldeepkaur 4 months ago.

• Author
     kuldeepkaur

Hello
    Kuldeep kaur
    Student
    Acedemic Bathinda 19/07/2018
    I have taken my ielts exam today.
    Listening test:
    Section 1 a lady enquiring about rental appartment
    Section 2 a person giving lecture about environment
    Section 3 students discussing about their music project
    Section 4 monologue about various painters

Reading
    Passeage one is the easiest one. Its regarding pencils. Next one was related to sports nd last one was on theories of planet formation
    Both Listening and reading part went damm well. I confident i will hit 8.5 Or 9 each definitely

Writing task 1 : pie charts comparing duration of use of social media by men & women in 2011 &2014 .

Writing task 2 scientist have been warning for many years that to protect environment,we have to limit use of energy in our daily lives..Despite warnings,many people donot pay attention to this. What are the reasons and how people can be encouraged to save environment? (something like that)

Topic seems easy bt its really difficult actually. I can nt think of enough nd relevant ideas. Although i mention busy routine , materialistic shift nd preference to convienance as reason bt m still nt sure whether i gave relevant point or not. It’s my second attempt. fingers crossed

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

CONTACT US

Send us an email with any questions about our courses and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending

©2012-2018 All prices are in USD. IELTS Online Practice is provided by Wisekangaroo Pty Ltd (ABN: 86 159 373 770)

or

Forgot your details?