• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    ieltsonlinepractice

Part1:
    1. Are you a student or do you work?
    2. Is your job easy?
    3. Why?
    4. Do you want to see yourself in the same field in the future?
    Neighbors:
    1. Do you often communicate with your neighbors?
    2. what are the advantages of having neighbors who are aged?
    3. Do you want your neighbors to be ages or the new ones?
    Pop music:
    1. Which is your favorite band?
    2. Why?
    3. Have you attended any concerts?
    4. What would you like the most – attending the concert or playing the recording?
    Cue- card:
    Describe an activity which you want to do in your leisure time near the sea?
    1. What is the activity?
    2. What requirements do you need?
    3. And why?
    Part3:
    Continuation of Leisure activity.
    1. Why do some people want to go near the sea during their free time? (I told the same as part 2 but this time relating to work employees)
    2. Tell me about children’s, what activity can they do? ( I told about setting a campfire or playing volleyball)
    3. Why do children like spending time near the sea? (Here, I told that they are fond of water. Counter Q: WHY?)
    4. What kind of people usually work near the sea? (Stopped by making Hand gestures)
    5. There are some people who just don’t want to spend time near the sea? Why is that? (I was speaking: It all depends on peoples perspective …. she said that is the end of your IELTS speaking exam. I wanted to complete my answer, I don’t know why she did this.)

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • The forum ‘IELTS Speaking Exam Topics’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2012-2024 All prices are in USD. IELTS Online Practice is provided by Wisekangaroo Pty Ltd (ABN: 86 159 373 770)

CONTACT US

Send us an email with any questions about our courses and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending
or

Forgot your details?