This topic contains 0 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by ieltsonlinepractice 1 year, 1 month ago.
- July 24, 2018 at 5:00 pm #25076ieltsonlinepractice
The questions were:
– What do you do? Study or Work?
– Why did you choose that job?
– How was your first day at work?
Let’s talk about food..
– Do you as a children enjoyed eating foreign food?
– Do you think people in your country like to eat foreign food?
– How have it changed in the recent years?
– Have you tried an unusual food in the recent days?
PART II : Describe a website you visit frequently.
– Who told you about the website?
– Why do you think it is useful.
– Would you recommend this website to someone?
(I stopped talking before the time so she asked me about the interface of the website)
PART III: It was about the Internet.
– How can Internet be helpful for Education.
– How Internet changed our lives.
– How online courses are different from face-to-face courses?
– Will teachers be replaced by computers?
– Will e-books replace libraries?
– Do you think people buy more e-books than books?