- This topic is empty.
- December 14, 2019 at 1:09 pm #42593dayGuest
I took LRW today.
1. Something of west Australian giwon paintings- easiest one
2. Use of house plants to remove indoor contaminants- this was okay but the headings match was a bit tricky.
3. Theory or practical? It was about the importance of academic and inductive research articles and the importance of it in business schools. This was the toughest. And the lengthier one than the other two. Expecting the lowest score in this passage.
Expected score- 7-7.5
Listening- was easier than expected
1. The Beechen Festival
2. The Blue Moon steamed boat
3. Music and psychology
4. Outdoor advertising- this passage was available somewhere online. I did it during my practice and was lucky to remember almost all the answers.
Expected score- 7.5-8
Task 1. Pie chart on use of social media by men and women in Australia in 2011 and 2014. Seemed easy. But was not able to include all the percentages which I doubt will lead to a negative marking. I saw your video in the morning about writing the overview and thanks to you, I was unaware of this earlier.
Task 2. Despite the environmental concerns raised by scientists, people are not changing their life style. Why so? What should be done to encourage the people in order to save environment.
Expected score- 6.5-7.5
I will update with the result.