This topic contains 0 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by tanya 8 months, 2 weeks ago.
- March 27, 2018 at 3:00 pm #23405tanya
IELTS Canada March 24, 2018
1. A person asks about job vacancies. filling the blanks
2. do not remember. hard. multiple choice and other
3. Two students talking about their assignment. Different types of questions.
4. A speaker talking about …. Whatever, Very clear, slow and easy to understand. filling the blanks.
1. Finding life in exo moons: table filling, true, false, Blanks, which para mention about this
2. …??? who mention this,
3. Taking brakes within work. This was a huge passage but did not contain any difficult words. easy to understand: multiple choice, matching sentence to the person did it
House prices in three international cities. Line graph.
Because of the computers and mobiles, letter-writing ability disappears. To what extent do you agree?
I made a huge mistake here. I wrote about writing letters, not about letter writing. When I recognized it, no time to correct.
Where do you live?
Why do you think it is easy or hard to live there? Why?
About boats as a transportation way. 2/3 questions
Do you like to have a vacation on a boat?
Do you like to own a boat?
Do you think it is good to be on time? Why?
What do you do to be on time?
describe a thing you bought recently.
Where did you buy it?
Who was with you?
How do you use it?
* Do you recommend someone to buy it?
About new and old technologies.
Do you think it is harmful to people to use all new technological things..(long question. do not remember) and one more question.??
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.