- This topic is empty.
- June 26, 2018 at 3:00 pm #24436kasunGuest
Colombo (Sri Lanka) – General – 26th June
Below are the speaking questions I got.
1. How far from here to your hometown?
2. Why do you like your hometown?
3. About Job? Do you enjoy? Colleagues?
4. Favorite wild animal? Why do you like it?
Talk about a historical time period that you know.
1. When is the period?
2. What happened?
3. Why is it interesting to you?
1. Do you think children should be thought about history? why?
2. Does the technology analysis harm history?
3. Why do you think people should learn about history?
I have a small doubt! I spoke about a historical time in my personal life (my college days and how I spent time in that period). But, later noticed that the question was related to some general historical event. Will that have a significant impact on my score?
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.