This topic contains 0 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  ieltsonlinepractice 3 months, 3 weeks ago.

• Author
     ieltsonlinepractice

Part 1 – where do you live, how far is it from here?
    – Let’s talk about jobs – have you ever been into a Part time or a Full time job?
    I answered I have never been into a part time job since beginning I’m working with the same organisation full time
    Then the question was Why?
    – What are the factors that people consider towards a good job? And since I answered about perception of people, different perspectives next question was
    – Do you think the perception of people change with age?
    Clue card –
    Talk about a good experience you had from a shop or a company, where it was, why you liked it?
    Part 3 –
    – Is it true that the shops or stores which have expensive products will offer better experience to its customers?
    – How does companies benefit by providing good services?
    – Apart from the skills and training you just mentioned, does companies need to make adjustments to products they offer?
    – Are people reluctant to visit the stores where their experiences are bad?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

CONTACT US

Send us an email with any questions about our courses and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending

©2012-2018 All prices are in USD. IELTS Online Practice is provided by Wisekangaroo Pty Ltd (ABN: 86 159 373 770)

or

Forgot your details?