This topic contains 0 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by ashi 1 year, 2 months ago.
- June 7, 2018 at 7:00 am #24284ashi
I appeared for my General Speaking Test on June 06 in Delhi.
The questions were –
Part 1 – where do you live, how far is it from here?
– Let’s talk about jobs – have you ever been into a Part time or a Full time job?
I answered I have never been into a part time job since beginning I’m working with the same organisation full time
Then the question was Why?
– What are the factors that people consider towards a good job? And since I answered about perception of people, different perspectives next question was
– Do you think the perception of people change with age?
Clue card –
Talk about a good experience you had from a shop or a company, where it was, why you liked it?
Part 3 –
– Is it true that the shops or stores which have expensive products will offer better experience to its customers?
– How does companies benefit by providing good services?
– Apart from the skills and training you just mentioned, does companies need to make adjustments to products they offer?
– Are people reluctant to visit the stores where their experiences are bad?
I hope this will help others, my advice is to remain calm during the test (the anxiety would always be there), practice to speak with friends/family. Be confident, and during preparation once you believe that you can speak with confidence and without hesitation, try to learn/enhance your vocabulary.