• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    ieltsonlinepractice

Questions. Can you tell me your fullname? How can I call you ? Can you show me your ID? Part 1: Do you work or study? What is your Professional ? Do you usually go to work by bus , Car or,train? And why? Do you have work long hours at your work ?Have you travel any long journey in your life and When ?Why ? Which households do you do usually at you home ( cleaning ,washing dishes) Which households think you don’t like to do ? Cue card : Describe about the Book you know ?? who gave you that book ? when you got it? Have you read that book? Explain why you like it ? If you got chance would you read again that book . Part :3 In your country, how they used to Read the book in past and now ? Tell me your famous children story book? What is the difference between Book and e-book ? In your country what is the famous cartoon movie?What kind of is that ,Why ? What is difference between Movie and book ?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • The forum ‘IELTS Speaking Exam Topics’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2012-2024 All prices are in USD. IELTS Online Practice is provided by Wisekangaroo Pty Ltd (ABN: 86 159 373 770)

CONTACT US

Send us an email with any questions about our courses and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending
or

Forgot your details?