I had my whole test today at Idp in Egypt.
The Speaking test was as follows:
1) Do you work or study?
2) How are you getting to work?
3) What type of transport were you using in the past?
4) How did you get here and Was it easy?
5) I don’t remember this but it’s related to transportation too.
Speak about a house or apartment you would like to live in and say why.
1) Do you think houses in the past were different than now?
2) How do houses look like nowadays?
3) Do you think houses should be practical?
4) Do you think people should be able to get any properties they would like to?
5) I don’t remember this but it’s also related to properties.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
FREE IELTS LEVEL CHECK
Take our 5-minute IELTS level check and receive a detailed report highlighting the areas where you need to improve the most to achieve your target IELTS score.