This topic contains 0 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by gina 10 months, 4 weeks ago.
- October 28, 2017 at 11:24 pm #22210gina
Exam date: 10/28/2017
Reading – 4 passages. Last passage was lengthy based on evolution of calculator
task 1 : write a letter to business visitor who visited your company to inform them someone on their team forgot their coat.
– tell them how they enjoyed their visit
– describe the coat and why do you think its one of their staff who forgot
– how can you return it back
Task 2 : Some people believe learning musical instruments is a waste of time, while other think its beneficial in many ways. Discuss both sides and give your opinion.
give some relevant examples from your experience or knowledge.
For task 2, I missed reading relevant example clause, but I have mentioned few pointers like as per scientific study, learning instruments have benefits….
another point as – it takes many years to ace the art of learning instrument.. as firstly, secondly. It could be interpreted as knowledge but I did not write ” for example”
Also, how many points do they deduct for such mistakes?
what is your name?
What do you do?
Do you have to take training for your work?
What qualifications are required ?
Lets talk about boats – Do you like boats?
– Do people in your country take boat as medium of transport?
– would you like to own a boat?
describe what did you learn in science when in high school
how did you do your trainig
how were your teachers
would you chose science as a career
task 3 – how do you regard people working in science?
– what do you think of inventions?
– Do you think there should be restrictions on scientific researches?
– Do you think Govt should sponsor scientific researches?
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.