This topic contains 0 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by rita 11 months, 1 week ago.
- January 6, 2018 at 12:37 am #22857rita
I just finished my test for the academic module today in Hong Kong, here are the questions:
– Filling a form (buying a bed)
– Multiple choices (first year of lab work and talk to new employees)
– Labelling of a map (of a strawberry farm)
– Completing sentences (of a lecture on sustainability)
– Section 1: Development of news
– Section 2: The emotions
– Section 3: Migrating and voyaging of the Asians to the Pacific
– Task 1: The graph (line graph) shows the number of enquiries received by the Tourist Information Office (by telephone, by letter/email, in-person) over the six-month period (Jan – Jun 2011)
– Task 2: Some people think it is more beneficial to play sports that are played in teams, e.g. football. And some people think it is more beneficial to play individual sports, e.g. tennis and swimming. Discuss about both views and give your own opinion.
– Part 1:
1. Please tell me your full name.
2. Where are you originally from?
3. Do you work or study?
4. Do you make friends in school?
5. Would you prefer travelling in long distance?
6. How often do you travel by plane?
7. What is the optimal hour you need for sleep?
8. Do you think the older people need less sleep than the younger people?
– Part 2 (cue card):
Describe a river, lake or area of water in your country:
– where is it in your country
– the area of it
– how it looks like
– Part 3:
1. What kinds of water sports are popular in Hong Kong?
2. Why are those water sports popular?
3. Have you ever visited the Victoria Harbour?
4. What are the advantages and disadvantages of water transportation?
5. Do you know any cruises that go along river?
6. Is there any boat or ferry that crosses river in Hong Kong or in China?
Hope these could be of a little help
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.