- This topic is empty.
- July 24, 2020 at 1:36 pm #54878IELTS Online PracticeKeymaster
– What is your name?
– What should I call you?
– Do you study or work?
– What do you like about your job?
– Has your work change over the years?
– Do you work best in the morning or evening (why)?
– Do you like pen/pencils?
– In your school days which (pen/pencil) did you use?
– Which (pen/pencil) are you using now. Why?
– When last did you bought pencil/pen?
– How will you feel if you are gifted with pen/pencil?
Describe a crowded place you had been to. You should say:
– Where and when
– With who
– Why you went there
– explain how you feel
-Which places are crowded in your home town and why?
– How do feel in a crowded places?
– How do people feel in a crowded places?
-Do you like to visit a crowded place?
-Now and before when are crowded places more/much and why?
– What are the reason (s) people are more in the cities.
More teenagers commit crimes these days? Why is this the case? How should they be punished?
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.