• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    k

Hi! I finished my exams today Jan 11th (acad module)

Speaking :
    Part 1- work (what do you do?) – time management – being busy (do you like being kept busy?)
    Part 2 – describe an item of clothing you enjoy wearing (i answered pants but had a hard time elaborating)
    Part 3 – follow-up questions but centered mainly on the topic of uniforms – do you think it’s important for schools to have uniforms, do uniforms affect children’s learning capabilities, why? – what’s the significance of uniforms in work, like in airlines or other workplaces? – is it important for employees to have a say about their uniforms? – how about high-end brands, why do you think people buy them, are they always of high quality?

Writing task 1: line graph of New Zealand’s population by age group in 1950 to present and predictions up to 2050
    Writing task 2: spoken communication is always more powerful than written communication. To what extent do you agree or disagree>>

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
Reply To: IELTS Exam – Hyderabad, India – January 11, 2020
Your information:

©2012-2020 All prices are in USD. IELTS Online Practice is provided by Wisekangaroo Pty Ltd (ABN: 86 159 373 770)

CONTACT US

Send us an email with any questions about our courses and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending
or

Forgot your details?