This topic contains 0 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by swatik 10 months, 3 weeks ago.
- January 31, 2018 at 7:26 am #23204swatik
I had my speaking test today, so would like to share the questions.
General, 1.31.2017, Hyderabad India
Do you study or work
What are your role responsibilities
Do you like pets
What is your favourite animal and Why
Do you often visit zoo
Should children be encouraged to go to zoo
Describe an occasion when you received a good service from a company or shop.
What the service was
When you received the service
Where you received the service
I spoke about my experience with Amazon. I tried to be very descriptive and was stopped by the examiner even before reaching halfway into the talk. Anyways, she was smiling so hopefully its a positive reaction. I was asked a few follow up questions on it such as -Is their customer service always tend to be good, Would you recommend them to others
This section was the best part of the exam, it went more like a conversation than a question and answer pattern.
– Do you think businesses should spend money on advertisements and what are the benefits of it
– Do you buy a product looking at an advert
– How is social media impacting type of advertisements
– Is customer service important for companies. If yes, why
– Do customers have the ability to bring a change in company’s policies
– There’s a saying that Customer is the king. What are your opinions on it
– Would you want to work as a customer service representative
Good luck to others who are preparing for the exam!
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.