• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    blue

Test date was on 14th Dec 2019

Writing
    task 1: You are working in an international company, write a letter to inform about your resignation , write the reason for your resignation, when you should join, thank for the opportunity,
    Task 2: Many people can’t speak or present well in public , an idea is to start the training from school. State if it is important to speak well in public. Do you agree or disagree

Speaking:
    Part 1 Name, where do I stay, do I like place, is there anything which I don’t like about the place, will you be staying longer in same place. Then about wild animals, your favorite animal, why, do you like animals at zoo
    cue card :-An interesting conversation you had With whom Why was it interesting, Where you had conversation.
    Part3 About public speaking Why is it important Qualities required of speaker Who often does public speaking

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
Reply To: IELTS Exam – India – December 16, 2019
Your information:

©2012-2020 All prices are in USD. IELTS Online Practice is provided by Wisekangaroo Pty Ltd (ABN: 86 159 373 770)

CONTACT US

Send us an email with any questions about our courses and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending
or

Forgot your details?