This topic contains 0 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by ro 7 months, 3 weeks ago.
- January 27, 2018 at 6:05 pm #23158ro
here is my contribution.
Speaking Test Date: 27Jan2018
1. Where is your home in your country?
2. From how much time you are living there
3. Interests in the city
4. how it feels like to living there
5. online news or newspaper
6. world news or local news
7. do you want to be journalist
8. Why ? (journalist)
Part 2 A moment when you helped anyone
– whose the person
– when you help
– how you help
How you feel after helping?
1. Are the people helping each other now compared to past?
2. what parents can do so their children help each other?
3. international aids
4. whats the benefit of international aid
5. Impact of international aid the relationship between countries?
6. how international aid can be funded through government or private sector?
Had only my speaking test today which I prepared in just 3 days because I booked my test on 18 Jan and got the details on 23 Jan. That’s why I have only speaking test questions and LRW test is on 1st Feb.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.