This topic contains 0 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by shrutijain 9 months, 2 weeks ago.
- January 3, 2019 at 4:00 am #26335shrutijain
Hello all !
I just got done with my IELTS Speaking test ..
Module: Academic (although Speaking is same for both)
The examiner starts with basic instructions and mentions that this will be recorded.
1. What is your full name? What shall I call you?
2. Do you study or work?
3. Where did you study?
4. Is that a good place to study?
5. If you had too change something about this institute what would you change?
Talk about a book you recently read?
– What was it about?
– What do you like and dislike about it?
– When did you ready
Continues about reading
1. Do you read very often?
2. Do children read a lot these days?
3. Developing a reading habit in children is solely a parent’s responsibility?
4. What kinds of books do children read these days?
5. What can parents do to encourage children to read?
I hope this helps.
All the best y’all