This topic contains 0 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by jayparekh 11 months, 1 week ago.
- January 7, 2018 at 3:27 am #22850jayparekh
Complete IELTS exam
Section 1:- women talking to a men of an employment company
Section 2:- *can’t able to remember*
Section 3:- 2 friends talking about their project which they are going to prepare soon. (There were 6 mcqs and 4 matching question…mcqs were competitively easy)
Section 4:- a professor giving a lecture on a purse
Ps:- Listening module was very easy, same as given in Cambridge practice books
Section 1:- 6 different types of linguistics method by harder
(vocabulary was used in each of the 13 questions)
Section 2:- a passage about spider silk
( Most easiest passage)
Section 3:- a passage about persuasion
(Hardest one and vocabulary used in this passage was the toughest one)
Task 1:- line chart about number of marriages and divorces take place in United kingdom from 1950 to 2000
Task 2:- Humans tend to copy one another, especially in fashion, choice of clothes and consumer goods.
What extent do you agree or disagree?
1. Do you work or study ?
2. What type of job is most secure in nearest future ?
3. What kind of job you want to have when you were a child ?
4. Does your opinion about type of job you want to have as children is changed or not ?
5. How often do you make friends ?
6. Is it necessary to have friends on your work place or where you study ? Why ?
Describe a popular person you know
1 follow up question:- is it good to be popular ?
Only few questions about popularity
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.