This topic contains 0 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by ieltsonlinepractice 5 months, 3 weeks ago.
- July 24, 2018 at 5:00 pm #25071ieltsonlinepractice
– Where do you work?
– What is you job role?
– What are the best jobs in the society as per your thoughts?
– What was your dream job when you were a child?
– How do you welcome someone who visits you?
– Who do you think better in welcoming people, your generation or your parents?
– In your generation do you visit people?
– How often do you visit people and what would be the reasons?
– What do you think about visiting people in your age? Do they find it interesting?
– Describe a moment where someone visited your home
– Tell who it was?
– Why it was important?
– What made it more significant?
Describe what you did and what were things that you talked about etc.
– Is it important to be polite in your country?
– How do people in your generation learn good manners?
– Who do you think usually more polite, your parents generation or your generation people?
– How could you be polite to people and how does it will affect your country?
I could not remember all of them but the all the question were about my(younger) generation and previous generations. Most of the questions were related to customs and practices they we follow to welcome people, also last part includes questions about being polite to people.
Academic writing test which was held on 8th May 2018
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.