This topic contains 0 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  biju 1 month ago.

• Author
     biju

Hi,
    I appeared for General Training for IELTS on 10th Nov. Sharing my set of questionnaires below:
    Listening:
    1. Had conversation between two students on research details and we had to complete its notes. Had to mark sentences as I,B,C if the task in sentence was to be done by the students themselves, B to be done by its observers or C if it was not be done at all
    2. Map of a beach place labeled as A,B,C… and based on directions narrated had to mark the places
    Reading:
    1. Complete notes related to a passage
    2. Mark True/False to the passage
    3. Mark as True/False/Not Given
    Writing:
    1. Task 1 : You have not recieved the prize which you have won at a newspaper. Write a letter to the editor of the newspaper with below details:
    -Details of how you won the prize
    -What is the prize given to you
    -What actions you expect to be taken
    2. Task2: Some parents and teachers think that children’s behavior be strictly controlled. While some think that children should be free to behave. Discuss both the views and give your opinion
    Interview:
    1. Part1:
    Where you come from?
    Do you live in a apartment/house?
    Which part of your house is your favourite?
    How ofter do you get bored?
    What circumstances makes you feel bored?
    What do you do when you get bored?
    Do you get bored more often now than previously?
    Part 2:
    Mention about a person you know who talks a lot. Elaborate below details
    -who is the person
    -how you met this person
    -how you feel about the person when he/she speak
    Part3:
    What are the different scenarios when one person communicates to many people at a time (stressed on verbal and direct communication – public speaking)
    What are the important things to keep in mind while addressing a crowd
    What are the advantages of directly speaking to the people

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

CONTACT US

Send us an email with any questions about our courses and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending

©2012-2018 All prices are in USD. IELTS Online Practice is provided by Wisekangaroo Pty Ltd (ABN: 86 159 373 770)

or

Forgot your details?