- This topic is empty.
- November 17, 2019 at 3:30 am #41611joGuest
Hi! I just took the test today, Nov 16, 2019 I’ve got a lot of helpful information here so I would like to share as well!
For speaking Part 1.
– Do you work or study?
– Where are you from?
– Where do you live now?
– What is a bad thing in your town?
– Do you walk a lot? (examiner used ‘on foot’ term but I can’t remember the exact question.)
– What do you think people prefer to walk or to ride a car?
– Do you think many people will walk?
– How long have you had the same haircut?
– Do you go to hair shop often?
– Was there a moment that you didn’t like your haircut?
– Do you want to change your hair color in the future?
Describe a person around you who travel A LOT by plane.
– Follow question: How long have you not seen the person?
Part 3. (I don’t remember all the questions exactly but mostly those questions were about airport or airplane.)
– What do you think when you look the people who work at airport?
– What do you think if an airport tends to expand? (like bigger size)
– Why do you think taking airplane is so popular?
– What are the advantages of airplane?
– What are the disadvantages of airplane?
For writing GT:
Task 1. You work for an international company. You are celebrating for special family even and would like to have time off for it. Write a letter to your boss.
– explain what celebration is.
– ask how long you want to take time off
– say how your work could be done while you are away
Task 2. In some countries, some people are renting accommodation, while others are buying their own homes. Does renting accommodation have more advantages or more disadvantages than buying a place?