IELTS Exam – India – October 5, 2017

This topic contains 0 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  anshu 1 week, 5 days ago.

• Author
     anshu

hi,
    GT 2nd oct speaking,
    part 1-where do you live,what kind of house you would like ,do you travel by bus,what time you get up, time of day you like most,why,how can you change…2,3 more
    cue card- an interesting conversation you had with a stranger…with whom,where,why it was interesting
    part 3- how do you talk with strangers , what type of conversations are good,why do people follow social networking sites…3-4 more
    the examiner was friendly but asked many questions quickly and at times interrupting or participating in answers like a normal conversation, is this normal or will lower band score because i spoke confidently without fumbles and in a natural way but i used few ‘heavy vocabulary ‘ words. please let me know.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

CONTACT US

Send us an email with any questions about our courses and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending

©2012-2017 All prices are in USD. IELTS Online Practice is provided by Wisekangaroo Pty Ltd (ABN: 86 159 373 770)

or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account