This topic contains 0 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by amarjit 12 months ago.
- September 26, 2017 at 2:46 pm #20986amarjit
IELTS General module speaking test
The examiner was from India. She looked very comfortable and had smile throughout the test. Now starting with the content
First section :
1.welcome and basic questions about name and where you live
2.Are you working or studying?
3.What do you do?
4.Are you planning to continue same profession? Why
5 . Do you think politeness is good or bad?
6.Where did you learn politeness
7.Do you think people these days are emotionally disconnected?
8.Who is more chirpy and chatty-Men or Women?
9. How important are birthdays for you?
10.How do you celebrate your birthday?
11.How did you celebrate your birthday when you were a kid?
Describe a discussion you had with a stranger
Where it happened
With whom it happened
What did you talk about?
1. How easy is it for you to start chatting with you a stranger
2. Is it better to have a discussion face to face or over gadgets?
3. Why people prefer to have chat on mobiles?
4. Why some TV channels are broadcasting real life experiences of celebrities?
5. Some believe that it is better to share your problems with a stranger than with friends or family.
That’s the maximum I could remember. LRW is s on 30th.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.