IELTS Exam – India – September 27, 2017

This topic contains 0 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  db 2 months, 2 weeks ago.

• Author
     db

Hello everyone,
    IELTS General
    Date: 27-09-2017
    Had my speaking test a while ago. Examiner was an Indian, friendly and with a gentle smile throughout the test.
    Part 1 questions
    about the place where I live (hometown), how I commute to the office, how much time it takes me to reach my office from my place, whether I had any difficulty in reaching the test center, what I usually do while travelling, the weather in my hometown, how much time I spend at home, what I do when I’m at home.
    Part 2 Cue card: To describe a book which I read recently
    Part 3:
    Questions related to books, that is whether I like reading fictional books, how important is it to read historical books, how historical books help children, do children and old people have any difference in reading books (not sure), are boys more interested in reading books compared to girls, how does reading novels help someone..
    I felt questions were easy and previously posted by others on this website.But I stammered a lot and could not do well.
    Also, I spoke to others who took the test at the same time, their cue card was to describe childhood memory, health, and exercise.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

CONTACT US

Send us an email with any questions about our courses and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending

©2012-2017 All prices are in USD. IELTS Online Practice is provided by Wisekangaroo Pty Ltd (ABN: 86 159 373 770)

or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account