This topic contains 0 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by azee 12 months ago.
- October 25, 2017 at 12:18 pm #22232azee
IELTS Speaking (GT)
Islamabad, October 25th, 2017
Questions (Part # 01):
– What’s your name?
– Tell me about your residence, do you live in an apartment or in a house?
– Which one do you prefer?
– Will the lifestyle of people change in the future as far as the selection of houses is concerned?
– Let’s talk about being polite. What do you think is the importance of being polite?
– How politeness affect a person’s personality?
– When should a person be polite and in what situations?
Questions (Cue Card):
Describe a company/an organization which employees large number of people:
– What is the company all about?
– What kinds of jobs are being offered there?
– What is the behavior of people in that company
– Also tell me the good and the bad points about that company
– Do you think that high income makes people happy?
– Should older people retire from the jobs they’re doing?
(I forget some other questions but they were related to employment and relative procedures)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.