This topic contains 0 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  vicksy 11 months, 1 week ago.

• Author
     vicksy

Hi,
    I’ve just taken my IELTS exam today several hours ago in Jakarta-Indonesia, General Training module.
    Listening: tough (I always have weakness in this area whenever I learned foreign languages. This is also happened when I learned Dutch). I predicted only 30-33 answers are correct while the requirement is 8.0 (35 correct answers).
    Reading test was quite easy.
    Writing Task 1: You left your bag in the airport, and write a letter to Airport Administrator & suggest what to do.
    Writing Task 2: Some people consider price as most important thing to buy product (such as cell phone) or service (e.g. medical treatment). Do you agree or disagree.
    Speaking: Part 1 – Work, names, culture in giving names to baby, what is your name meaning. Part 2 – Describe a person that you know who is smart, who he is, in which field he is smart, why he is smart, why do you think this person is interesting. Part 3 – Which is better learn alone or taught by teacher, why people learn new thing alone-does it related to one’s character/nature or their cleverness, which is better: text (physical) book or internet and why, how reliable is knowledge sources from internet. There were some other questions related to internet and education. Overall I enjoyed the speaking part, it was beyond my expectation, no accent, no intimidating examiner really. It felt like a general talk with your friend. I was able to answer all of his questions, however I had to confirm his questions twice such as: do you mean bla bla bla.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

CONTACT US

Send us an email with any questions about our courses and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending

©2012-2018 All prices are in USD. IELTS Online Practice is provided by Wisekangaroo Pty Ltd (ABN: 86 159 373 770)

or

Forgot your details?