This topic contains 0 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  debbie 2 weeks, 3 days ago.

• Author
     debbie

General Training 2 Aug
    Johannesburg

Listening: Manager introducing new staff to a hotel. The one question we got that I found difficult was they gave us a floor plan of the hotel and we had to match the rooms to the plan based on descriptions.
    Endangered animals in Australia

Reading:
    Advertisements for flats
    History of the pen

Writing:
    T1: Your child is going on a 3 day field trip to another country. The head teacher is looking for parents to accompany the trip. Write a letter volunteering to assist.
    – Why you want to go
    – What you can do to assist
    – Ask for further information

T2: Some people think that advances in technology are beneficial for worker. Other say it is a disadvantage. Discuss and give you own opinion.

Listening and reading went well. Not so sure about the writing, I ran out of time and rushed the conclusion and did not get time to review my work.
    The exam went smoothly but we had to be at the venue by 7:30, I got there by 7:15. The staff running the test only got there at 7:30. We then stood until 9:15 and started at 9:45.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

CONTACT US

Send us an email with any questions about our courses and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending

©2012-2018 All prices are in USD. IELTS Online Practice is provided by Wisekangaroo Pty Ltd (ABN: 86 159 373 770)

or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account