This topic contains 0 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by nabin 3 weeks, 4 days ago.
- December 22, 2018 at 6:30 am #26350nabin
General Training – Speaking Test
22nd December, 2018
– What do you do?
– Do you like your work? why?
– What was your first day experience?
– Do you have plants at your home?
– Do you like plants? How do you take care of plants? How often?
– Did you have interest in plants in your childhood?
Part II Cue card
– speak about something that you were wearing in a special occasion. Include:
What was it?
When n where did you wear it?
What was the response of others?
-did you like what you were wearing and why?
– How do people in your country dress? Formal or informal?
– How do you think the modern clothing has affected the traditional one?
– in which occasions do people wear formal clothes in your country?
– is it important to wear formal clothing or you can wear informal in most of the events?
– why do people wear formal clothes in certain jobs?
– why are there uniforms in certain professions?
– are uniforms important?
Also, I got stuck in one or two questions but i completed the answers after brief silence. For the part II, I answered all the questions and I then realised I still had time, so I added few more details to the answer. I also used the words “you know” at the end of few sentences.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.