• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    sunny

GT EXAM ON 22-06-2020

listening and reading were easy compared to the other two.

I didn’t get to choose my speaking date as they said it is decided automatically by the assessment authorty,I was forced to take speaking test right after completion of my LRW EXAM, I was already upset about my writing task 2 question as I had no idea about that particular top, It made me nervous as i was shivering in the last 10 min of my writing test.

Although the questions were easy in the speaking test i was nervous and couldn’t answer without stammering.

speakingpart 1 work or study
    Do you like running? How often do you do running exercise? When was the last time you ran? Where do usually go for running? Is your hometown a good place for running? Have you participated in any long-distance running? Did you have running lessons in school? Would you watch a running event on TV, why or why not?Do you laugh often? Do you like to make people laugh? When was the last time you laughed very hard? Do you like watching comedy on TV? Do you usually make your friends laugh? Do you think it is important to laugh together?

part 2:
    Describe a practical skill you learned. What this skill was When you learned it How you learned it And explain why you think it was important?

Part 3:What skills are important in business? What’s the difference between the skills required in the past and the skills required nowadays? What kinds of skills should successful people have? Do you think teamwork and communication skills are important? Why?

writing task 1
    There is a public event coming up in your town. Write a letter to your friend who you think would be interested to take part in it. In your letter – Describe the event. – Say why you think he/she would be interested. – Suggest an arrangement to meet there with him/her.

writing task 2
    Most employers do job interviews before offering a position to a person. Do you think this is the best way to do it, or are there better alternatives? What is the best method of choosing employees in your opinion?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2012-2020 All prices are in USD. IELTS Online Practice is provided by Wisekangaroo Pty Ltd (ABN: 86 159 373 770)

CONTACT US

Send us an email with any questions about our courses and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending
or

Forgot your details?