Thank you for the support. Below are the questions I got during my IELTS Speaking. I felt it was like a rapid fire questions and I was stopped talking on almost every questions. Hoping to hit my min target of 7+
Type : General Training
Date : 4th July 2017
Location : Kuala Lumpur
1) Where is your hometown
2) What’s special about it.
3) What are the attractions at your hometown.
4) Has your hometown changed much since you were a child ?
5) Are you planning to live there in future?
6) Do you often look in the mirror?
7) Do you look at mirrors when you try cloths ?
8) Have you bought a mirror recently ?
9) Is it a good idea to use mirrors in the interior design?
What is the special occasion that you have waited patiently in the past ? 3
– What was the occasion
– How long you waited
– How you felt when you were waiting
1) How often you see people waiting for something ?
2) Where do you see people waiting.
3) Do you prefer to have a best friend or group of friends and why?
4) How often you spend time with your friends and why ?
5) Do we need leader in society for ratification ? —- This surprised me a bit and took a moment to respond.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
FREE IELTS LEVEL CHECK
Take our 5-minute IELTS level check and receive a detailed report highlighting the areas where you need to improve the most to achieve your target IELTS score.