This topic contains 0 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by asadjavaid 7 months, 2 weeks ago.
- April 3, 2018 at 5:00 am #23533asadjavaid
Hi,all ! I just have done with my IELTS speaking test. I am still in the parking area of the examination centre, so before I forget what the questions were I posting it right away so people like me will get some benefits from it.
Exam Centre: Lahore, Pakistan
Module: General from British Council
Duration: 12 to 15 Minutes
Test date : 02April, 2018
1. What is your full name?
2. Where are living?
3. Can I see your I.D?
4. How far is the examination centre from your home?
5. How long have you been living in your hometown?
6. What is the most interesting place in your town?
Cue Card: Describe the latest development (e.g park, shopping mall, road etc) in your town where you live?
* What impact made by the latest development?
* What is there before the development?
* How long did it take to complete?
* Describe the benefit which you have with this development.
Follow Up Questions:
1. what your opinion about new development?
2. Govt. have some rules and regulation to construct a building. What do you think why it is important to have regularity authority?
3. What about the design of a building, is that effect by these rules?
1. What type of public transport do people use in your country?
2. What are the issues people face in your country regarding public transport?
3. How can Govt. be benefited from public transport?
” It went good but I can’t predict my score as it’s almost impossible to predict anything about IELTS BAND. I try to use the same wording but sequence may be disturbed but overall this is what I received. ”
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.