This topic contains 0 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  emanalchalabi 3 months, 2 weeks ago.

• Author
     emanalchalabi

I had my Academic Test yesterday 28/07/2018 at Leeds Exam Centre/ UK
    and my speaking test will be this Tuesday 31/07

WT2/ Some people think that children should start formal school as early as possible while others believe that they should not start school until they become 7 years old.
    Discuss both sides and give your opinion.

WT1/ It was about describing a Map /The development that happened in a city in 1950 and now in 5 criteria (business, residential , main roads, government building , bridge) and the population in 1950 was 20,000 and now 200,000.

R/ It was the most stressful part for me . The 1st passage was about a research in how the animals sleep in different ways and gave examples about them.
    The second passage was about History of Roma and their culture and much more.I cant remember the last passage.

L/ wasn’t that much difficult the record was so clear but still sec 3 and 4 run quickly.

I hope i will get a good score and don’t need to do the exam anymore.
    Thanks again and wish you all the best.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

CONTACT US

Send us an email with any questions about our courses and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending

©2012-2018 All prices are in USD. IELTS Online Practice is provided by Wisekangaroo Pty Ltd (ABN: 86 159 373 770)

or

Forgot your details?