I had my speaking test today and below are the questions being asked:
1) What’s your name, what shall I call you?
2) where do you stay?
3) Do you work or study?
4) Which is the best skill you have, while working?
5) Would you like to take a training in future for improving skills, and which skill it would be?
Talk about a person who made a smart decision recently?
Who is that person?
What is the decision made?
Why you think it is a smart decision?
1) Do you make your own decisions?
2) What should be the right age for children to take decisions? Why?
3) Do people face a situation, where decisions are influenced?
4) Should managers let the employees participate in making an important decision?
I did well on other parts but for part 2 I could speak fluently for 1.40 Sec I believe? Will that impact my score?
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
FREE IELTS LEVEL CHECK
Take our 5-minute IELTS level check and receive a detailed report highlighting the areas where you need to improve the most to achieve your target IELTS score.