IELTS Exam – Melbourne – June 17 2017

This topic contains 0 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  tara 5 months ago.

• Author
     tara

17/06/17Academic
    Task 1: two pie charts depicting three levels of educations i.e. First, masters and PhD for science and arts of graduates in an engineering company in 1980 and 2008.
    Task 2: does the pros of showing criminal trials on tv outweigh the cons? Your opinion?
    Speaking:
    Part 1: general questions then 1- what you do after school? , questions on television, how much you watch, if you have started watching more tv in recent times or not, did you often watch tv in childhood?
    Cue card: a cafe you visited
    Part 3: whether people should live isolated?
    Do you think you should visit people’s home to know them better?
    Should people live in tall buildings?
    My speaking test went ok, I spoke till 2 mins and she stopped me herself, I don’t think I did any mistakes in part 1, but in part 3, for the last question I had no idea to speak and I gave an awkward answer, and examiner expression changed completely, i was not fluent for that question, i am feeling bad about it, how much will it affect my score?
    Thanks

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

CONTACT US

Send us an email with any questions about our courses and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending

©2012-2017 All prices are in USD. IELTS Online Practice is provided by Wisekangaroo Pty Ltd (ABN: 86 159 373 770)

or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account