IELTS Exam – Melbourne – October 7, 2017

This topic contains 0 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  miramo 1 week, 3 days ago.

• Author
     miramo

Hi everyone,
    My test was on 05 October in Melbourne. It was Academic.
    By the way, here we do writing first, followed by reading and listening. Speaking is usually done a day or two before the other three components.
    Speaking:
    Part1: Basic questions about myself, do I admire any historical figures, is history important, does movies help with learning history, where was my favourite historical place.
    Part 2:
    Describe a happily married couple. Talk about who they are, how long they’ve been married and how they spend time together.
    follow-up questions included, does anyone else think the couple has a happy marriage, what is the average age for people to get married in my country, what kind of things would we do during a wedding ceremony and why do I think people spend a lot of money on weddings.
    Part 3:
    Do I use public transport, are busses better than trains, how is the public transport in my country, would I like to see anything changed and do I plan to carry on using the public transportation system.
    Writing:
    Task 1: one bar graph describing the water usage in 5 different countries and a table showing the average price per cubic litre of water in those same five countries.
    Task 2: overcrowding has caused many people to live in houses with little or no outdoor spaces. Do you think this is a positive or negative trend?
    Hope this helps with your preparation guys

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

CONTACT US

Send us an email with any questions about our courses and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending

©2012-2017 All prices are in USD. IELTS Online Practice is provided by Wisekangaroo Pty Ltd (ABN: 86 159 373 770)

or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account