This topic contains 0 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  mish 1 month, 2 weeks ago.

• Author
     mish

Speaking
    part 1
    about home town, languages i speak, common languages in ur country, would u like to learn new language n y, men n women home decoration tastes

part 2 any event that you enjoyed and it was colorful

part 3 all about colors, thier impotance, colored pics in course book, importance of appearance, colored advertisements on roads.

first time when i gave the exam examiner was very smily and responsive.. she was listening to my answers carefuly.
    my todays examiner was not very responsive.. many of the times she was busy reading something in book i felt like rather listening to my answers she was thinking/searching for other questions to be asked… overall looked like she was not prepared or was absent minded… in third part even when i finiahed giving a brief answer she was like no response n was looking at her book

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
Reply To: IELTS Exam – Moscow, Russia – September 5, 2019
Your information:

©2012-2019 All prices are in USD. IELTS Online Practice is provided by Wisekangaroo Pty Ltd (ABN: 86 159 373 770)

CONTACT US

Send us an email with any questions about our courses and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending
or

Forgot your details?