This topic contains 0 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  vish 2 months, 4 weeks ago.

• Author
     vish

Hi,
    I had my LRW exam on 15th September.
    Module: Academic
    Listening was bit easy. Most of them were ONE word only & no more than three words questions.
    Reading was damn difficult. Third section had 7-8 questions on reference from paragraph which were tricky.
    Writing task 1: Two graphs. One described Average daily hours of sunshine from January-December in two cities of Australia. Second described average temperatures of those two cities during Jan-Dec.
    Task 2: Some people think Restoration of old buildings takes huge amount of government expenditure. It would be more beneficial to use this money for development of new buildings and roads. To what extent do you agree or disagree with given statement.
    One doubt: I went with my disagreement with the statement stating While it is important to build new infrastructure, conditions of old buildings and threats associated with it should not be ignored. I have a doubt whether my stand is correct or not. And i ran out of time and couldn’t write conclusion paragraph. Is it possible to score above 6.5 with this ?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

CONTACT US

Send us an email with any questions about our courses and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending

©2012-2018 All prices are in USD. IELTS Online Practice is provided by Wisekangaroo Pty Ltd (ABN: 86 159 373 770)

or

Forgot your details?