- This topic is empty.
- January 21, 2020 at 6:21 am #44880yay!Guest
Ielts 21 Jan 20 academic
Part 4 – about plant, have difficult vocabulary eg zinc and irrigation.
Reading – generally easy, I have 20 minutes left
Task 1 – 2 maps shows a particular village in the UK in 2000 and now
Task 2 – some children found some subjects eg mathematics and Philosophy difficult that these subjects should be optional instead of compulsory. To what extent do you agree.
– where do you live?
Anything you don’t like about the places you live
– what languages do you speak?
Where do you learn English?
What other languages do you want to learn?
Part 2 – describe a photography at your home you like
– Should art be compulsory in primary and secondary school
– Should adults have art lesson
– What is the advantages and disadvantages of taking photos using phone
– Some people think that photography is not art, what do you think?
Hope this helps!