IELTS Exam – New Zealand – September 30, 2017

This topic contains 0 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  anonymous 2 weeks, 3 days ago.

• Author
     anonymous

Hello!
    I took the test just today, Sept 30. New Zealand Academic
    Speaking Part 1
    Name, where I came from, etc.
    Do you love wering jewelries? How often do you wear them?
    Do you like eating fruits? How often do you eat fruits? Did your parents encourage to eat fruits?
    Speaking Part 2
    Describe an event where you saw a lot of people smiling. What was the event, How did you feel that time.
    Speaking Part 3
    What is the significance of smiling to people? Do you think women smile a lot than men? What are the instances that you dont have to smile? Should everyone express their feelings to someone? Do you think young people are more expressive than old people?
    Listening
    Part 1 Details about Playland
    Part 2 Its about Holiday (I forgot)
    Part 3 I forgot
    Part4 About the ‘technology pool’ for swimmers
    Reading
    Part 1 history of coffee
    Part 2 Australian Dingoes
    Part 3 About an Author in New Zealand and her books.
    Writing
    Task 1 two tables showing the opinion survey of aspects living in the city years 1980? And 2010.
    Task 2 They say the best way to reduce crimes commited by young adults is to teach parents parenting skills. To what extent do you agree?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

CONTACT US

Send us an email with any questions about our courses and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending

©2012-2017 All prices are in USD. IELTS Online Practice is provided by Wisekangaroo Pty Ltd (ABN: 86 159 373 770)

or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account