• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    br

Hi, I took my IELTS exam on 10th Jan 2020.

Speaking Part-1: Work/Study?; How do you spend time for yourself, why, when was the last time and some more questions which I can’t recollect.
    Speaking Part-2: Describe a challenge you faced recently. What was the challenge? Why is that very challenging? How you overcome that challenge?
    Speaking Part-3: What challenges the world face currently? Do you think science can help overcome the challenges? and some more questions.

GT Writing
    Writing Task 1: Write a letter to manager in the airport to appreciate an employee for their help. What was the problem? How did he help? What you want the manager to do?
    Writing Task 2: Some people believe that music should be taught in school while others think that it is best to focus on computer and science. Do you agree or disagree?

So those are the questions. I’m sure it will be of help for test-takers.Waiting for my results. Will post my results as soon as I get it. Fingers crossed for a good score. 🙂

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2012-2020 All prices are in USD. IELTS Online Practice is provided by Wisekangaroo Pty Ltd (ABN: 86 159 373 770)

CONTACT US

Send us an email with any questions about our courses and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending
or

Forgot your details?