• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    angelapple

Hi,
    I took ielts academics today,so wanted to share it with others..

Listening:i found it difficult a little,there was fill in the blank part,multiple choice,a map,and match the correct answer,..

Reading:it was easy.with most of the blanks and few questions were about yes no ng.

Speaking:it was again typical question.started with where are you from,where do u live currently and what do you dislike about the town.
    2nd part:a cue card about the celebration of your special achievements and follow up question was all about celebration in my native country.

Writing:
    Task 1:line graph about types of electronic devices owned by household in uk in 1995 to 2015.
    Task 2:in some countries, celebrities earn more than senior politics.what are the reasons for this? And what do you think it is a negative or positive development?
    (i got bit confused about the opinion part. Infact i could thought of much ideas,so i just mentioned about media influence on public demands more celebrities on screen and then companies sponsor them…sort of this detail and secondly,in most asian countries government heads pay much less by government as they do not work hard or struggle according to the public perception) regarding negative development i said,it will cause social disparity and will encourage materialism and then i elaborate it further..tbh dunu i did right or wrong.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
Reply To: IELTS Exam – Nigeria – January 18, 2020
Your information:

©2012-2020 All prices are in USD. IELTS Online Practice is provided by Wisekangaroo Pty Ltd (ABN: 86 159 373 770)

CONTACT US

Send us an email with any questions about our courses and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending
or

Forgot your details?