- This topic is empty.
- January 30, 2020 at 8:14 am #45127ableGuest
I took my speaking test today. Thank you so much for all the tips and videos. I want to tell the topics that were asked
– cakes and on what occasions people in your country eat it
– have u baked a cake
– do u eat sweet at the end of your meal
– art galleries and have I visited any
– describe an occasion when you couldn’t use your cell phone , when did it happen, describe what had happened to your phone and how did you feel.
– do u switch off your phone often
– at what age do you think should parents allow children to use cell phones
– are there any places in your country where cell phones are banned
– do u think that cell phones can cause disturbance in some places
– should there be areas where cell phones should not be allowed
– do u think it is necessary to be polite
– does being polite depend on culture and location