This topic contains 0 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  storm 1 month, 1 week ago.

• Author
     storm

I appeared on 11thMay as a General Training candidate.
    Speaking:
    Cue Card was about favorite Musician/Band
    -Who he is?
    -Where do you met him?
    -Why he is your favorite?
    Writing:
    Task 1: Write a letter to counselor who is about to close playground in your area.
    Task 2: Many people think that money promotes happiness.
    What importance does money have regarding happiness?
    Give your answer with relevant examples.
    I have written essay in disagreement to above statement, In introduction i wrote thesis statement and outline statement as follows:
    This essay disagrees with this argument. In this essay i will first discuss what importance does money has related to happiness and what factors contribute to happier life.
    if i wrote introduction in a correct way or not ? i was confused wether it is agreement disagreement essay or it is 2 part question because they mentioned only 1 question,l. However, i wrote introduction by disagreeing the general statement and also answered 2 questions in different paragraphs, after that i also stated my view point at the end of conclusion. I want to ask if i attempted essay according to fine strategy or is there something wrong in my approach, and will it effect my writing band score ?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

CONTACT US

Send us an email with any questions about our courses and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending

©2012-2019 All prices are in USD. IELTS Online Practice is provided by Wisekangaroo Pty Ltd (ABN: 86 159 373 770)

or

Forgot your details?