This topic contains 0 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by v 6 months, 3 weeks ago.
- August 2, 2018 at 2:00 pm #25370v
I appeared on June2 in Noida, India
Speaking on July 31
1. Do you work / study ?
2. Where do you work ?
3. Why you choose this job ?
4. What food you used to eat as a child ?
5. Why did you eat this food as a child ?
6. Is international food popular when you were child ?
7. Describe which international food you tried recently ?
8. Will more people will buy international food in future.
Describe a plan which did not went well. What you plan ? Why it did not went well ? What you change ? How did you felt after ?
(I talked on travel plan in cue card round)
1. You talked only travel plan. What can be other plans?
2. Why it is hard for older people to change plan ?
3. How technology can help when change in plan ?
4. How phone can help in this case if there is no apps or google ?
5. Change can be fast and slow, how it impacts person when change is fast and change is slow ?
I answered all of them to my best. I felt examiner was counter questioning me in part 1 as well. She counter questioned in Section 3 as well, I may have missed 1 or 2 questions.
Task1 : School is taking group of students to other country for 3 days. They have invited parents to join the group. You are interested in going with trip. Write a letter : 1. Why you would like to join ? 2. How you can help ? 3) Ask, any questions if you have ?
Task 2 : Many people think new technology can improve lives of workers. Oher think there are disadvantages of new technology.
Describe both views and write your opinion.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.